Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dear Eminem



I've been writing to Eminem recently, via his MySpace comments page. Why? I don't know!! What do I look like, your personal Answer Queen? Sorry.... I guess because he listens (just look at that concerned look on his face!) He doesn't judge me. He doesn't talk back. He's like the big brother I never had. Its not like I'm even a big fan of Eminem or even rap for that matter. I just find it amusing/comforting revealing my weekly trials and tribulations to Eminem. That's all.

So here was my latest comment left to Eminem on his MySpace page:

Dear Eminem:

Just wanted to let you know that my recent move from one lousy Brooklyn neighborhood to another lousy Brooklyn neighborhood went off without a hitch. Well, there was one small problem - I thought I was moving into a safer apartment building on the morning I moved, I noticed a gunshot thru the glass in the entryway, bullet lying there and all. I figured it was the neighborhood trying to welcome me in its own special way. What do you think?

Whatever. I don't want you to worry about me. Focus on yourself right now. And I do hope you're taking care of yourself - drinking water and taking the time for a big, deep breath.

Love and kisses,

Beth Mann

PS. Remember I told you how my health insurance company wouldn't cover my latest annual gyn exam? Well, apparently, they said I made the appointment ONE MONTH too early than I should have and I am now responsible for the $230 appointment. Can you believe it? Again...don't worry your pretty little head.

No comments: